Terms and Condition – Affiliate Partner
- EVERSMILE SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD, a Company duly registered in terms of the Companies Act of the Republic of South Africa, with registration number 2019/537092/07.
- Reselling Price: EverSmile Ortho Foam and EverSmile White Foam will at all times, and in all places be sold for R399.00 (VAT incl.) to customers. EverSmile South Africa reserves the right to change the price at any time as the products are imported and international currencies may vary. One calendar month’ s notice will be given.
- Choosing the Affiliate option, you have chosen to become an EverSmile Rookie partner. You do however have other Partner options. Visit the doctor’s portal on the website or call Lindie Denny if you want your earnings to triple.
- Affiliate partner is a doctor that refers his/her clients to the EverSmileSA website because they care about their clients dental and oral health. Referral commission is earned based on the value of sales we register from your client base. You want to partner with us because this patented formula is only to be found on the EverSmileSA website.
Affiliate partner earnings and pay-out rules:
- In order for EverSmile South Africa to make payouts, we require Full name and Surname with South African bank details.
- The Affiliate Partner option is only for Doctors, Dentists, Orthodontists and Dental Hygienist that can provide EverSmile South Africa with a valid practice number.
- Affiliate partners will earn a 5% (vat inclusive) referral commission, calculated on the total value of sales.
- All affiliate earnings are vat inclusive.
- All pay-outs are calendar month based.
- Affiliate earnings will only register on your profile if your clients use the unique email link sent by your practice.
- Minimum pay-out value of R 1000 will apply. In other words, we will only do a commission pay-out once your referral earnings surpass R 1000.
- If your referral earnings are more than R 1000 in any given calendar month, we will always make at least one pay-out in the same period.
- In order for EverSmile SA to distribute your earnings promptly, we need to receive a valid tax invoice from your practice no later than the 01st of the following month.
- Payments will be made on or before the 7th of the following month.
- EverSmile SA will only make pay-outs by way of electronic bank transfers.
- Reports of referral earnings are always available for every partner to view online.
- Any valid products refunded by a partner’s client will affect the monthly earnings and pay-outs will be amended as such.
Should a shortage of any Nominated Product for whatsoever reason occur, including as a result of Force Majeure, the Supplier shall, as soon as is reasonably possible, make every effort to secure the short Nominated Product. The Supplier shall however not be liable for any damages and/or loss of any nature whatsoever caused to the Buyer as a result of such shortage, unless such shortage is as a result of gross negligence or wilful misconduct on the part of the Supplier.
This Agreement is entered into by the Parties on an exclusive basis and neither Party will be entitled to enter into any similar agreements with any other third party, with regard to the Nominated Product, unless prior written approval has been obtained from the other Party, which approval will not be unreasonably withheld.
Termination by parties
A Party may provide the other Party with written notice of its intention to terminate the Agreement, which notice period will be 24 (twenty four) hours.
The termination of this agreement, for whatever reason, will not affect the rights of a party which may have accrued as at the date of termination and will further not affect any rights which specifically or by their nature survive the termination of this agreement,
After the termination of this Agreement, both Parties undertake to act faithfully and in good faith towards each other and shall not in any way attempt whether directly or indirectly to bring the name of the other Party into disrepute.
NEW LAWS AND INABILITY TO PERFORM
If any law comes into operation subsequent to this Agreement which law affects any aspect of matter or issue contained in this Agreement, the Parties undertake to enter into negotiations in good faith regarding a variation of this Agreement in order to ensure that neither this Agreement nor its implementation constitutes a contravention of such law.