Quantity: 1 bottle and 1 sprayer per package
Volume: 50ml bottle and 10ml sprayer per package
Lasts: 30 days if used twice daily
The only wearable denture & partial cleaner
NO harsh chemicals
Freshens breath with mild mint flavor
Improves effect of denture adhesive
No soaking- just wear & go!
BUY ON GET ONE FREE – YOUR FREE FRESHDENT WILL BE ADDED TO CART AUTOMATICALLY
The only wearable denture cleaner you can keep in your pocket! Foamer for at-home use and sprayer for on-the-go so your dentures are always fresh and clean. We use NO harsh chemicals, which means you can clean your dentures while you’re wearing them – FreshDent is discreet and convenient!
- Cleaning dentures and partials on the go is embarrassing and inconvenient.
- Unclean dentures harbor bacteria and cause bad breath.
- Biofilm builds up, making dentures feel slimy and unpleasant in the mouth.
- Denture adhesive does not always grip well.
- FreshDent comes with a sprayer that cleans dentures while they are worn, allowing for convenient and discreet maintenance, anywhere.
- The hydrogen peroxide foam kills 99.999% of bacteria within 60 seconds, eliminating odors and providing minty fresh breath.
- A clean oral environment allows denture adhesive to work better and last longer.
How it Works
Spray once in mouth then wipe solution across dentures with tongue.
Pump directly onto toothbrush, then brush dentures for 2 minutes.
EverSmile® FreshDent™ FAQ’s
The only wearable, on-the-go denture cleaner!
Does EverSmile FreshDent™ cause tooth sensitivity?
Tooth Sensitiviyt has never been reported with the proper use of EverSmile® FreshDent™ when used as directed. If sensitivity does occur reduce usage to once per day and consult your orthodontist.
How many times per day can I use EverSmile® FreshDent™?
EverSmile® FreshDent™ can be used safely up tp 6 times per day.
How long does one bottle of EverSmile® FreshDent™ last?
Each 10ml bottle will last approximately 30 days if used 3 times daily.
Is this product safe to use while pregnant?
As with any tooth whitening product, EverSmile® FreshDent™ cannot be recommended while pregnant.
Why was EverSmile® FreshDent™ developed?
EverSmile® FreshDent™ was developed for customers with dentures who need a way to keep them white and bacteria free. Using a patent pending formula consisting of hydrogen peroxide and cleaning agents EverSmile® FreshDent™ kills bacteria that causes bad breath, tooth decay and denture erosion. The whitening effects are similar to those of any peroxide base whitening product.