for implants, bridges & crowns
Volume: 50ml per bottle
Lasts: 30 days per bottle if used twice daily
Removes biofilm and buildup in margins and around gums
Kills 99.999% of bacteria that cause tooth decay
EverSmile® OmniFoam™ is the first implant, crown and bridge cleaner! Fights peri-implantitis, removes biofilm, and kills 99.999% of bacteria within 60 seconds. Use while brushing, as a rinse, or with trays.
- It can be difficult to floss and brush the margins of crowns and under/around bridges.
- Decay can occur around crowns and bridges, which would necessitate costly replacement.
- Cleaning around implants is extremely important but can be very tricky.
- Peri-implantitis can threaten the health of an implant if there is poor hygiene.
- OmniFoam’s bubbles easily reach all tricky areas around crowns, bridges, and implants.
- The hydrogen peroxide-based formula kills 99.999% of bacteria, leaving your gums and teeth healthy.
- OmniFoam can be used with regular brushing, as a rinse, or in trays, enabling even those with limited mobility to achieve good oral care.
We have 3 simple ways to use OmniFoam™
Dab brush with foam into implant gum line or crown margin
Rinse with EverSmile® OmniFoam™ for 60 seconds.
Pump EverSmile® OmniFoam™ into trays and apply for 3 minutes
EverSmile® OmniFoam™ FAQ’s
Easy to use, deep-cleaning formula for implants, bridges, and crowns!
Does EverSmile® OmniFoam™ cause tooth sensitivity?
Tooth Sensitiviyt has never been reported with the proper use of EverSmile® OmniFoam™ when used as directed. If sensitivity does occur reduce usage to once per day and consult your orthodontist.
How many times per day can I use EverSmile® OmniFoam™?
We have never seen any patient’s have tooth sensitivity with the product when the directions for use are followed.