Pack of 2
EverSmile OrthoChews help seat new aligners to ensure that teeth begin moving immediately and treatment progresses as fast as possible. Chews are also used to relieve discomfort associated with tight trays, which enables patients to comfortably wear them longer. EverSmile OrthoChews come in a soft and hard density so that you can choose the firmness that best suits your needs.
The benefits of OrthoChews include:
- OrthoChews are made in the U.S. out of medical-grade silicone.
- Their hypoallergenic material means anyone can use them.
- The quatrefoil shape ensures maximum grip and never slides out.
Othochews are soft enough that even young children with aligners can use them.
- The durability of OrthoChews means you won’t have to keep replacing them.
Price R209.00 incl.VAT
- New trays don’t always fit well right away, which can be uncomfortable and delay tooth movement.
- Painful trays are hard to wear, so patients leave them out, extending treatment time.
- Other orthodontic chews are too soft or tough to use regularly.
- Small aligner seater chews aren’t the right size to better fit your aligners.
Tooth pain from tight trays can be distracting or cause headaches.
- OrthoChews help seat new trays right away without damaging teeth or aligners.
- Chewing on OrthoChews massages sore gums, relieving pain.
- Each pack comes with a hard and soft aligner chew for maximum comfort.
- OrthoChews can target small problem areas or entire quadrants of your mouth.
- Comfortable trays are worn regularly, meaning treatment progresses as planned.
OrthoChews help keep your dental treatment on track by alleviating pain associated with new aligners and letting you wear your aligners for longer. Each pack of OrthoChews comes with two sticks — one hard orange chew designed for seating new dental aligners and relieving quadrant pain and one soft blue chew designed for relieving pressure in trouble spots. Depending on what’s most comfortable, you may want to use the hard or soft options for all purposes.
To use OrthoChews, first choose the soft or hard chew and determine which is the most comfortable in your mouth. To ease the pain in one quadrant of your mouth, place the rims of the OrthoChews between the tops and bottoms of your teeth before repeatedly biting down with a gentle motion. To soothe a troubled spot or better fit your aligner around one tooth, choose the soft option and repeatedly bite down until you feel relief.
– Helps seat new aligners faster
– Keeps treatment on track
– Relieves discomfort
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.